Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Everyone on the bed!


This is how it is. There are times when all four of them are sleeping with us and oddly enough it works. I don't even hear the snoring anymore and besides Craig says I snore louder than they do! *blushes* Everyone gets along pretty good and now that Taz is pregnant she gets to be on the bed with Harley at night. Tank is so big and heavy we're too concerned he might step on her without meaning to and injure the babies so he sleeps in the bulldog bedroom with Mugsy lately.


Poor little Taz is so tired and sleeps all day and all night. We had her check up Tuesday and Dr. Geiselhardt said she's right on schedule and looks great. This is the nerve racking time for me. The waiting for the babies to come. Taz looks so cute and so round. I'm giving her yogurt in the morning and a bowl of cut up boiled chicken every day to supplement her dog food. Extra protein is good for the babies. I know she'll be glad when she delivers these babies. I can feel them kicking and rolling around at night.

Adele

No comments: