Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vickie, Kadee & Maggie - 3 Generations!




I have just visited your web site. I must say that it is very impressive. You have beautiful children (bulldogs). My wife and I raise bulldogs also and can validate everything you have to say on your "why Bulldogs are so expensive" page. They really are almost human. Ours get there feelings hurt and sometimes when we put them to bed, and they are not quite ready, they will sulk and won't eat their "go to bed treats". It's funny to see.

I have a picture of three generations of our dogs that is pretty cool. Our biggest kid (on the right as you look at the picture) is Vickie. Next to her is her daughter Kadee, and next to Kadee is her daughter Maggie. Maggie lives in Houston, TX with my brother in law. We live in Siloam Springs, AR. (extreme northwest Arkansas).
Mervin Church

No comments: