Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Harley is retired



Craig and I came to a decision last week that was hard for us but we feel good about it for the health and long life of our Harley. She has had her last litter of puppies. We talked it over with Dr. Geiselhardt and all of us feel she is done with motherhood. I've been so happy with her and she is the most amazing little mother to her kids. We lucked out when we got her and I couldn't be more proud of her and her beautiful babies. She has had 18 puppies in her three litters. Most of them live here in Colorado and we get to see them sometimes. She has three little boys left that need homes. If you're thinking about a Harley puppy this will be your last chance to get one. She is an amazing dog. I can't imagine my life without her and I know that all of you who own a Harley puppy are happy with that choice.

Adele & Craig Gregersen

No comments: