Saturday, December 6, 2008

Last Day with Teddy


Today we say good bye to Teddy. He's going to go live in New Mexico with his new family. He's the perfect little bulldog. His shape and his wrinkles are classic. He loves being in the middle of pack of larger dogs and doesn't seem to mind that he gets "moshed" around in the group. He can now climb into the kiddie pool where the big kids sleep and he wants their food too! Of course they all want his so it's been a challenge to keep everyone from getting into each other's dishes. I wouldn't mind but it gives everyone the runs when they eat each other's food and that's no fun at all!

Craig and I were able to pass a Tank'R Tots business card to Jack Blades of Night Ranger at his concert Thursday night. Hopefully he'll pay us a visit and see our beautiful dogs! How cool would that be? I'm so proud of my fuzzy kids and how beautiful they are. All bulldogs are wonderful but mine? Well I think they are just the softest, smartest, "bulldoggiest" (I just made that up) Bulldogs out there!!!

♥~♥Adele♥~♥

No comments: