Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Teddy Bear's Happy Home


Hi Adele,

How's it going? Hope everything is going well and Christmas just right around the corner! Yay!! I love Christmas! Well, I just wanted to email you on how Teddy was doing (as now we call him, Teddy Bear). He is so precious and we love him to pieces. He is so smart and his personality is just awesome!! He is almost done being potty trained. Today, he has not peed on the house once. Pooping, he mastered like the second day here. Has not pooped since. He will cry when he needs to poop and I let him out and he does his business. Now, it's the same with peeing. He will go to the back door and cry just a little but to where you know that he has to go outside to do his business. I am glad that I don't work and I am able to stay home with him. He just chills with me in the living room and he is soooo cute that he will just lay his head on my leg when I am sitting on the floor with him. And he just loves to sleep with us in bed, He loves our attention and we love him. And as a matter of fact, he has an appointment this Friday for his second round of shots. Which I am so excited for! He have kept him here at the house and haven't taken him out cause we don't want him near other dogs or really any people till he gets his vaccinations. We don't want him getting sick or catching anything that's out there. Yes, we are very protective of him. Derek loves him so much and thinks he is the most awesome dog in the world! Of course I do too!! He is just beautiful and getting bigger day by day. He is eating very well, we give him his vitamins daily, we've bought him many toys and a bed which he loves. He is truly happy here (oh and he just loves the snow! we actually got quit a bit yesterday). Oh and another thing, he snores when he sleeps and its just the cutest thing on earth!! I have never heard a dog snore before and its quit hysterical! He sounds like a human being, or, should I say like Derek. Haha!! Like father like son. Hehe!! I love it though!! Oh my gosh, and let me tell you about his farts!! He can clear a room!!! Hahaha!!! It is sooooo funny!! Derek will think that it was me and then I will think that it was him, but in fact, it was Teddy Bear!! His are silent but deadly.....but still, I wouldn't trade him for the world. With him being almost human like......he is definitely part of our family...our baby boy. And that's what makes him special. He is definitely a special little boy. I am truly glad, that I had first pick of the litter and that I picked him. Thank you soooo much for him and just know, that your lil guy is loved by us and spoiled. Sorry for the long email. Just wanted to let you know how lil Theodore was doing. Talk to you soon and will be sending you pictures soon as well. Take care and have a great rest of your week.

Love,

Derek, Roxann & Teddy Bear

No comments: