Saturday, February 14, 2009

Delicate tummy


Lately Taz has had a delicate tummy. If she eats anything different it doesn't stay down for long. Poor baby. So we have spent a lot of time with the cleanings up of the comings out. I don't remember Harley or Mugs being this upset with their diets when they were pregnant. I've got Taz on a bland diet of boiled chicken and rice so she can get better, I just feel so bad for her. She wants to cuddle with me but whenever she gets on the bed she tosses her cookies and I have to wash all the bedding. I don't know who feels worse, her for having to be on the floor or me for having to see her sad little eyes look at me wondering what she did wrong to not be allowed on the bed. That's the worse part of being a pet owner. You can't "tell" them what is happening a lot of the time. I went through that when Harley had trouble when we sold her babies. I think if I could have talked with her she still would have yelled at me "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND??" You're going to sell my kids?????

Ya, so there you have it. I'm just hoping she gets better soon and isn't miserable anymore. She is such a sweet little girl. So far today she's kept down her rice and chicken. I know I worry a lot about her I just want so much for everything to run smoothly. She is such a sweet little girl and lately she's been my shadow. Everywhere I go she's right on my heels.

1 comment:

Heather Dee said...

I know how she feels totally!!! Too bad our pregnancy were not as quick as dogs... :)