Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to our first puppies!!



Today our first litter of puppies last year turns one year old. So we want to wish a very Happy Birthday to Bella, Winnie, Lucie, Gracie, Maeve, Major, Farley & Phantom. We love you all very much.

Grandma Adele & Grandpa Craig



Hi Adele,

Thanks for the pictures. Danny and I have both already did a duet of “happy birthday” this morning for Gracie. She got in a birthday walk at noon. Tonight she will be spoiled rotten. She has been the light of our lives this past year. I cannot even think of not having her in our life. My husband is so taken with her it is comical. My friends and co-workers lover he even if they do think I spoil her to much. She is famous here at the courthouse! I even think someday when she gets a little older I may look into a certified therapy dog. That is what she does for us at home and here at the office. Everybody’s blood pressure lowers when she is around.

Thanks again. Give Harley and Tank a kiss and thank you too.

Rhonda Higgins

************************************

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! Winnie is getting extra spoiled today :) I've been trying to take pics of her in her birthday hat but she's not liking it. I have an appointment to get her pics done at a studio and I can't wait. I'll email her pics soon.

Love Kristen and Winnie

****************************

Phantom would like to wish a B-I-G happy birthday wish to all her brothers and sisters!

Happy Birthday All!

No comments: