Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Taz is going to be a mother!



We are so thrilled to announce that Taz is going to have babies in March. Her ultrasound was today. She wiggled and didn't like it much but because she was so svelte and trim we got to see more of the babies than we ever have before. Dr. Geiselhardt said her uterus was easy to see since there is very little fat on Taz. I saw the babies rolling around and moving all over the place. They are VERY active in there!! I'd always wondered about that, if they moved around much when they were growing and today I found out they do! I let a few people know already but this is the general announcement! We are going to be grandparents again and feel extremely blessed. Taz will be a wonderful mother just like her mother Chloe and I'm just so tickled with this news!

Adele

2 comments:

Heather Dee said...

CONGRATS On the new little ones! When are they comming into this world? Scott and I would love to come and see them....

Adele Marshall said...

They will be born around March 10th!!! We are so excited