Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Amazing Little Mama

Harley wants nothing more than to be with her babies. I just marvel at what a wonderful little mother she is. Those babies are her everything. It's going to be so hard for her when they start going to their new homes. This is the part that breaks my heart, mostly for her. If we don't sell Holly we'll keep her. I feel so blessed that the families who have found us are taking our babies and wonder if we are meant to keep Holly or not. Time will tell. Harley had a tough time the first time when all the babies left. So did I. I think she and I cried for a week, it was so quiet around here. The babies love to run around on the floor now and they don't like being in the pen anymore. I took the kiddie pool out today so they'd have more room in there. Little Holly went jetting around in circles tearing up the newspaper and being so cute! They all thought that newspaper was the funnest stuff! We have such a special litter this time. I say that every time though. I love their little personalities. I'm totally enjoying them and tomorrow I'm only going to write a short blog so I can PLAY!!

~Adele~

1 comment:

Meuchel Family said...

Adele Holly is adorable and if brandon would let me have another one I would so get her!!!!! Her and Thor would make beautiful babies and they would just love each other! Kristie