Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holly & Teddy


Only two puppies left. They are happy to have each other and last night played a lot with all of us out on the living room rug. I think they are a little confused about where everyone went the last two days but as long as they aren't alone it's okay for now. All the families who came for their puppies were so cute!! These babies are truly loved and that makes me so happy. That is one of the advantages of being a breeder for dogs like this. Anyone who makes the sacrifice to buy one is going to cherish this puppy it's whole life. I couldn't do it if that weren't the case. Just knowing how much I worry about my human kids and everyone in their lives I do the same for the fuzzy ones. Sigh........

Two more to go. Teddy leaves us December 6th and Holly is still available. We wonder who her family is and when they will find her!!

~Adele~

No comments: