Friday, November 28, 2008

Healthy Babies!


I have very hungry puppies!! I had to go get another bag of puppy chow for Teddy and Holly. They are consuming food at kind of an alarming rate, hahaha. I always wonder if I'm over feeding them but they stop when they are full and don't seem to be filling their play pen with poo so it's got to be a growth spurt. They are not wasting away, that's for sure! Teddy is so round and his head is massive! He is going to be JUST like his father and oh my gosh Tank is the perfect male bulldog!! Teddy could win bulldog competitions easily. He has the classic good looks and his coat is just as soft as velvet. His eyes are clear and bright and he has a wrinkle on his head that looks like a giant M. I think it stands for Marshall!! That's my maiden name and the name I gave him at first before his new family named him Teddy. He'll always have my M to remind him he was Marshall first. Cute huh?

Holly is just as precious as can be. She is an independent little Miss who insists on being able to run around the house. She will get your attention and you can't help but pick her up and kiss her. She loves to cuddle and fall asleep on your shoulder after she's played hard and run herself ragged. She's fearless and so smart. She's almost got the stairs figured out and once she does that I'm going to have to watch her even more carefully. She takes on Taz and is pretty much the Alpha puppy when it comes to moxie! hahaha Teddy is so sweet and loving and waits his turn and then Holly is like, "Hey, I'm outta here!" It's so cute and she reminds me of Eloise from Mugsy's litter. She was the first to venture out on her own and explore things. Just eager to discover her world. I love that!

~Adele~

No comments: