Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

On this day of Thanksgiving Craig and I are truly grateful for our family and our kids, all of them, human and fuzzy! It's been a long year and three litters of babies have taken it's tole on our family. Doing even one litter is hard but three? Kind of crazy! But we love every puppy we've helped raise and hope all the families who adopted them are grateful for them this year on this day. The dinner is eaten and put away and the sky is now dark, my oldest son is now on his way home with his wife and lots of leftovers. Everything is quiet and the dogs are playing behind me as I type this note. There are worries and concerns but for the most part we are a happy family and on days like this I'm grateful for that most of all. We wish everyone much happiness and especially the ones who own bulldogs, have fun with your babies!!

~Adele~

No comments: