Friday, November 21, 2008

And then there were four



Panzer went home today. It was so wonderful to see Rob and Katie and how excited they were. I didn't even cry because I KNEW this little guy was going to be so happy with his new mommy and daddy. When I don't worry about them it's this peaceful feeling when they go with someone. That's when I know it's right. Bella and Winston will be picked up tomorrow. Then we'll only have little Holly and Teddy. We'll have Teddy until the weekend of the 6th and it is going to be sooooo hard to let him go after spending extra time with him. They start to really feel like they are yours when there is only one. I remember when Harley's first litter left us, the last one to go was little Winnie and she spent the night between me and Craig and it was awful taking her to the airport. Oh that hurt! Taryn and I were crying driving out of the airport parking lot. It sucked big time. I felt so very good about Kristen, the girl who bought her but it was the first time I had ever done that and the first time is the hardest. I let my heart get way too close and even now I get pictures of Winnie and tear up. She was and IS special to us all. She's the bulldog in the Halloween costume on this blog.

So this weekend will be emotional. I have someone coming over tomorrow to see Holly. I know her family will be coming for her soon. She is tiny and precious. Not afraid of anything and reminds me so much of Eloise from our last litter. She grabbed hold of my rose tree and yanked on it today just like Eloise used to. I missed that so much! Winston and Tacoma (Bella #1) look almost exactly alike. Here is Winston.

It was like getting her back for a while. Here is Bella/Tacoma

Don't they look the same?

~Adele~

No comments: